Prospective Student Enrollment for 2017-2018 School Year
Important Dates & Times
April 1st @11:59pm
Wednesday, January 11th @6pm
Thursday, March 2nd @7pm
Tuesday, March 7th @4pm
(Elementary School) Thursday, April 18th @4:30pm
(Middle School) Monday, April 23rd @4:30pm
All events will be held at
John W. Lavelle Prep Charter School
One Corporate Commons at One Teleport Drive 3rd floor
Staten Island NY 10311
Student Lottery Details
- We will be holding 6 Elementary School lotteries: 3rd Grade General Education, 3rd Grade Special Education, 4th Grade General Education, 4th Grade Special Education, 5th Grade General Education, and 5th Grade Special Education
- We will be holding 4 Middle School lotteries: 6th Grade General Education, 6th Grade Special Education, 7th Grade General Education, and 7th Grade Special Education.
- Applications available on our website after January 1, 2017. Applications can be mailed, faxed to 718-709-7680 or apply online.We prefer applying online.
- The students which seats are available for will be notified by either e-mail or phone call. You will be given important information of Registration Dates and documents needed to bring with you.
- Registration Dates: 5/17, 5/21, 6/7 at 1:30 for last names beginning with A-M, and 2:30 for last names beginning with N-Z.
- Applications must be received by April 1st to be included in the lottery
- All children residing in New York State are eligible to attend Lavelle Prep
- Preferences will be given for students residing in CSD 31 (Staten Island)
- Preferences will be given to siblings of current Lavelle Prep students
- A separate application must be completed for each child, including siblings
- Applicants not immediately selected will be added to a waiting list.
- Lavelle Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com