Prospective Student Enrollment for 2019-2020 School Year
Important Dates & Times
April 2nd @ 11:59 p.m.
Student Lottery Details
- Applications can be mailed, faxed to 718-709-7680 or apply online. We prefer the online application process.
- The students for which seats are available will be notified by either e-mail or phone call. You will be given important information of Registration Dates and documents needed to bring with you.
- Registration Dates:
Elementary:May 2, 5-7pm at CC1May 16, 1-4pm at elementary trailersMay 20, 1-4pm at elementary trailersJune 6, 8-11am at elementary trailersLP Upper:May 16, 1-4 at Corporate Commons 1May 20, 1-4Corporate Commons 1June 6, 8-11Corporate Commons 1
- Applications must be received by April 2nd to be included in the lottery. Applications received after this deadline are for the wait list only.
- All children residing in New York State are eligible to attend Lavelle Prep
- Preferences will be given for students residing in CSD 31 (Staten Island)
- Preferences will be given to siblings of current Lavelle Prep students
- A separate application must be completed for each child, including siblings
- Applicants not immediately selected will be added to a waiting list.
- Lavelle Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org